
'I would never make a comment like that about my worst enemy, let alone someone I like. I think Victoria is brave and fantastic for setting up her business like she has. I did not make those comments. They were bitchy and horrible and not just me.'
'I like to make my own things - they're proberly not of any commercial worth and its not easy to get funding for them. I used Victoria as a reference as someone who has managed to do that. I do things a little differently. I remorgage my house and I do it that way. I really admire how she has achieved what she has. She makes beautiful clothes - they're really really beautiful.'
'I feel really miserable about it all. I would never call anyone a name and definately not her. You wouldn't believe how nice she is in reality. She's a great mum too - you can see in photos how much those boys love her.'
- Daphne Guinness talking about THAT Sunday Times interview (see below) where she dissed and dismissed Victoria Beckham. Diss her big time!

0 Yorumlar